Monday, October 3, 2011

♥ - GOD'S GARDEN - ♥





Last night I had a wonderful dream,
I had come to a beautiful garden;
I entered in through pearly white gates,
Sin free for the Lord gave me pardon;


My eyes beheld such beauty,
My mind such peace never felt;
When Jesus showed me His flowers,
My heart began to melt;


For in place of orchids was Mother and Dad,
Singing at the top of their voice;
Instead of roses were brother and sis,
Dancing as they rejoice;


It's hard to explain all I saw there,
The wondrous sights to behold;
The Lamb of God in His glory,
How He welcomed me into His fold;


When I woke up I was saddened,
To think this was all just a dream;
I sat alone in the quiet,
Then I realized what I had seen;


God is picking His flowers,
For all of Heaven to view;
And as He completes His garden,
I pray He will pick me too.













No comments:

Post a Comment